Posted on

After a break (no, not my computer) I’m starting to get this WPMU figured out a bit more.
I discovered that the module I was trying to install had nothing to do with anything I had done, but some server settings that are not set in a way that would allow it to run…so it will be a “can live without that” thing
I’m slowly but surely getting things the way I want to on there…I found a plug-in (well, not really a plug-in) that will display my reads the way I want it to on the page (if you’re completely confused, look at the sidebar to your right, that’s done with MT RSS plug-in, instead of blogrolling)
so once I get all the toys taken care of…I can start on themes…then, (if I understand it correctly) users will be able to sign up for their own blogs, pick and choose what they would like to have on them (as far as plug-ins and templates) and be ready to go!
if I don’t understand it correctly…well, it’s still a good platform, with much better spam control features…plus you don’t have to hack multiple files anytime you want to add something to the platform!

One Reply to “partly won”

Comments are closed.