February 2006 Archives
When it rains, it pours...
for the last 2 weeks this has be oh so very true!!
first off...work stuff...
as I think everyone knows, I work in payroll for a franchise restaurant (not saying the name for obvious reasons here!)
I LOVE MY JOB...don't get me wrong, but damn, as everyone is aware, it's tax time, and even though we don't print the W-2's at our location, we are responsible for getting them out, updating addresses, etc...
if you have had a job in the last year, have left said job, and moved...for goddess sake, don't call bitching at me if you didn't put in a forwarding address, or called earlier to update it with us, and you haven't received your W-2 yet!! :let_it_all_out
it's not MY fault you're incompetent, and personally, I don't really care anymore just how badly you need it, if you needed it that bad, you should have taken 5 minutes to call a toll free number and update your damn address :uhoh3
on what is fast becoming my 'other' job (so it seems people think it is) my bedroom is starting to look like a computer repair shop :hammer
one of which I did have fixed, running great, and the person it belonged to got into a fight with her brother and he threw the damn thing :throwcomp yes, I could kill him...especially since he ruined a perfectly good 20 gig WD hard drive
then there is my wife's computer...yes, she finally has her own computer...and one day I might even get it set up (not to mention ME removed from it :scared )
lastly...there is this self proclaimed 'computer genius' we know...who can't get his running, so he brings it to me :rofl I think you can all see where I'm going with this...
and then...3 new domains that I'm hosting :scatter and trying to find the time to set up...
send in the troops if you don't hear from me in 6 months :errrr
and lately...I've needed this on a t-shirt
Top-10 Hints for Heterosexuals
- Do not run screaming from the room. This is rude.
- If you do have to back away, do so slowly and with discretion.
- Do not assume we are attracted to you.
- Do not assume we are not.
- Do not expect us to be as excited about meeting a heterosexual as you are about meeting a gay person.
- Do not immediately start talking about your boyfriend/girlfriend, husband/wife in order to make it clear that you are straight.
- Do not ask us why we got this way. Instead, ask yourself how you got the way you are.
- Do not assume we are dying to talk about being gay.
- Do not expect us to refrain from talking about being gay.
- Do not trivialize our experiences by assuming this is a bedroom issue only. We are gay 24-hours a day.