first! the rules:
1. Leave me a comment saying, “Interview me.”
2. I will respond by asking you five questions. I get to pick the questions.
3. You will update your LJ or blog with the answers to the questions.
4. You will include this explanation and an offer to interview someone else in the same post.
5. When others comment asking to be interviewed, you will ask them five questions.
So, now the questions from The DD:
1. What do you like about Florida (besides your fiance' *grin*) now that
you've been down there for awhile?
I would have to say the best thing about it is I have the freedom to be myself in a sense that was denied to me all my life...that's not really Florida per se, but it helped :smile
2. What's the best book you ever read?
omg...so many good ones I've read, my favorite would have to be Journey of Souls/Destiny of Souls
3. What job would you like to do if you could do any job that you wanted
I would be a crime scene investigator...that's been my dream since I was a young child, I always wanted to be the one to put together the pieces of a crime, find out why it happened, how it happened, etc...
4. What is the most important issue facing lesbians today and what do
you think the community needs to do to fix it? I'm not sure if its the most important issue, or if it's just the one that bothers me the most, personally...but the way our so called 'leaders' are trying to take away every right we have, because it's something they don't agree with...they don't seem to have any problems spending our tax dollars, which we pay in as much if not more than our straight counterparts...especially since we can't file federally as married.
As for how to fix it, the only thing I can think of is stand up and be heard...get involved, and VOTE!!
5. And inquiring minds want to know: did you get that sarong dress for
your wedding that you showed me awhile back? Yes I did :wink